The podcast that James Graham falls asleep to.
- Benji’s Back – Mr Marshall wants back in the NRL but most clubs say no via text message. He has stated before he doesn’t want to play against the Tigers, so we suggest a few future career paths including specialist coaching and acting.
- Signed For My Old Club – He’s a distinguished, one testicled gentleman whom Gus Gould see’s value in…it’s Peter Wallace.
- Raiders vs the Storm – the Hadron collider conspired to steal the victory from Sisa Waqa and Billy Slater has lost a few yards of pace. If only we’d raised the stakes pre game and Pedro received birthday sex.
- LBTF Dictionary – It’s a North Queensland Cowboys double. I Feldt my Rona!
- Crowd Raising Methods – In our continuing quest to put more bums on seats, we suggest the NRL put more games around events, including Vivid, Melbourne Cup and The ANZAC dawn service.
Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you (suggestions for Who Should Greenie Go For, countdown songs, LBTF Dictionary, Half a Halfs, Mystery Card guesses and Signed For My Old Club) so contact us here.
To download episode – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too!)
We are also now on Stitcher! Get into that as well – CLICK HERE