From the Log Cabin, we are proud to have reached this episode milestone. Kick back and enjoy:
- Salary Cap Cops – Ian Schubert has been forced into retirement but has probably has become a biker salary cap private investigator. We’re implore him to investigate Jharal Yow Yehs post career options and womens magazines features.
- Raiders vs the Storm – It’s a race to see who gets their team membership lapel pin/comfort blanket first.
- Half a Half – Ditched from the Eels, a shadow of his famous cousin and confused by Japanese translations…It’s Ben Roberts.
- The Balmain Tigers are Poor – With the Rozelle leagues club now urine soaked, we discuss the consequences of the Wests side of the merger taking over. Mascot opportunities, home grounds and billionaire investors are all discussed.
- LBTF Dictionary – as we discuss the true meaning of Matt Allwood, we put the dick in dictionary.
Thanks for listening. We’d love to hear from you (suggestions for countdown songs, LBTF Dictionary ,Half a Halfs, Mystery Card guesses, membership waits and Signed For My Old Club) so contact us here.
To download episode – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too!)